“By working with a professional coach, you can widen your perspectives, see opportunities and liberate your potential for achievement.”
Gaia Leadership has a team of experienced coaches, making it easy for you to find the one who is best placed to help you achieve personal and organisational success.
When coming to us, you will meet a person who has:
- Leadership/managerial experience of his or her own.
- Specialist skills in key areas, such as media & communication, strategy development, HR, behavioural science, sales and marketing.
- Personal experience of running change management programmes.
- Relevant sector experience.
- Knowledge of the broader environment – both nationally and internationally.
- A connection to modern leadership research.
Many of our coaches are trained and accredited at ACC and PCC level from the International Coaching Federation (ICF). A coaching process normally continues for 6-12 months with about 10 meetings, each between 1 and 2 hours. Together with your coach, you define the goals and purpose of the coaching, plan the meetings and make any other practical arrangements.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to arrange a meeting on what coaching can mean for both yourself and your work colleagues.