Gaia Leadership has a team of experienced coaches, making it easy for you to find the one who is best placed to help you achieve personal and organisational success.
When coming to us, you will meet a person who has:
• Leadership/managerial experience of his or her own.
• Specialist skills in key areas, such as strategy development, HR or sales and marketing.
• Personal experience of running change management programmes.
• Relevant sector experience.
• Knowledge of the broader environment – both nationally and internationally.
• A connection to modern leadership research.
Many of our coaches are trained and accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) or the Association for Coaching (AC). Depending on your objectives, which you’ll define with your coach, the process can take between six and twelve months, with regular meetings of between one and two hours over that period.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to arrange a meeting on what coaching can mean for both yourself and your work colleagues.
Beth Harvey: email@example.com